Heather and I have realized that we have sweater quantities of a few yarns in our overstock store and we would love to see you guys knit up something cozy just in time for fall to arrive. For our sweater KAL we have some rules to follow to qualify for prizes. YES! Prizes! All prizes will be chosen using a random number generator for fairness.
1) You must use Bah Ram Ewe -Dovestone DK, M-yak- Worsted, or Rauma- Mitu dk (All are available in our overstock store)
2) You must cast on no sooner than September 13th.
3) You must finish your sweater by November 1st.
4) You can use whatever pattern you would like.
5) You must put your project in your que, label it with the tag #YBSweaterCKAL2016 and post progress and finished photos in our "Finished Sweater C/KAL 2016" thread.
Here are some free pattern suggestions.
Chevron Stripes 3 Season Sweater by Esther Chandler
If you’re joining in, there’s no need to sign up, just get going and post your progress. We’re going to run this KAL/CAL until things in the Northern Hemisphere start cooling down, so probably from now until November 1.
I hope some of you will join me! I intend to cast on a sweater as soon as I am back from my vacation next week.
Tag your projects #YBSweaterCKAL2016